LOWER BACK PAIN AND DISCS CORRECTOR
Lasting Relief From Joint Pain, Stiffness, Back Pain, Sore Muscles And Other Discomfort
Why Do I Need The Decompression Belt?
The spine and back supports us in our daily life. Chronic back pain coming from it affects us more than we know. It affects our health and leads into mental problems like poor focus, restless nights, increased stress, reduced productivity and social impairment. This directly affects the quality of our life.
Decompression Therapy Relieves the Pain:
- Low back pain caused by obesity.
- Degenerative, herniated or bulging discs.
- Sore back from child and elderly care.
- Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
- Chronic and acute back pain.
- Long time driving or sitting.
- Scoliosis, Spinal stenosis.
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting
- Lift your upper body and unload the weight of the lower back, allowing the muscles to relax.
- Improve the nutritional flow of your spine.
- Before wearing this decompression belt, it is recommended to remove or loosen any existing leather belt.
- Clip the hand pump onto the air value of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump.
- When the belt is fully inflated, the pump will make a sound of air leakage, then stop pumping and remove the pump.
- It is recommended that initially wear the belt for 30-60 minutes at a time. If no side effect or undue pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
- After getting accustomed to the traction belt, you can wear it as long as you are comfortable
- Before taking off the belt, release the air with the release key that comes with the belt, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
Do not wear too long for the first week.
The pain may be more and more serious after you wearing within days, you can decrease the time you wear it in one day. With the pain reduced, you can gradually increase the time.
It is not suitable for wearing the belt when you sleep, it will lead to blood stagnation.
Please do NOT use this product under the following condition:
Pregnant, Bleeding, Malignant Tumor, Intense Heat, Skin Lesion, Severe Hypertension, Serious osteoporosis.
- This belt cannot be immersed into water to wash it.
- Please measure your waistline to ensure that your belt size is correct.
Length of traction belt: 45.2”
Length of extension belt: 9.8”
Width before inflation: 5.5”
Width after inflation: 7.9”
1 x Belt
1 x Air pump
1 x Manual
1 x extender belt
AWOOF PROMO PRICE
1 DECOMPRESSION BACK BELT #30,000
2 DECOMPRESSION BACK BELT #57,000
3 DECOMPRESSION BACK BELT #85,000