SAY GOODBYE TO HEMORRHOID (PILE) USING THE ANCIENT PILE CREAM FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
WHAT IS PILE (HEMORRHHOID)?
Pile is another term for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscles and elastic fibers…
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF HEMORRHOIDS
You may be more likely to get hemorrhoids if other family members, like your parents had them.
Pressure building up in your lower rectum can affect blood flow and make the veins there swell. That may happen from:
- Pushing during bowel movements
- Straining when doing something that is physically hard, like lifting something heavy
- Extra weight, like obesity
- Pregnancy, when your growing uterus presses on your veins
- A diet low in fiber
- Anal sex
Symptoms of people suffering from pile include;
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called, thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red and sore
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This include:
- Excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leads to anemia.
- Fecal incontinence, or inability to control bowel movements
- Anal fistula, in which a new channel is created between the surface of the skin near the anus and inside the anus.
- A strangulated hemorrhoid, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot.
Piles is classified into four grades:
Grade I: There are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible
Grade II: This is larger than grade I pile, but also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return unaided.
Grade III: These are also known as prolapsed hemorrhoids, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can easily be re-inserted.
Grade IV: This cannot be pushed back in and needs treatment. They are large and remain outside the anus
- Cure hemorrhoids, anal fissure, prolapse of the anus.
- Detoxification anti-inflammatory
- Bleeding and pain
- Swelling and removing blood stasis
- Promptly relieves itching, burning and discomfort
- Removes putrid tissues and promote new tissue growth
- Shrink swollen hemorrhoidal tissues
- Heal anal fissures fast
PRODUCT COMPONENT COMPRISES OF
Coptis chinensis, Scutellaria biacalenses, Phellodendron chinensis, Sophora japonica, Ulmus pumila, Calamine, Borneol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Vaseline, Acacia catechu, Triethanolamine, Ethyl Nipagin Ester, Purified water
HOW TO APPLY THE HERMORRHOID PILE OINTMENT…
- Gently clean the skin of your anus with warm water.
- Patients with external hemorrhoids should apply the ointment directly to the anus.
- Patients with internal hemorrhoids can be pushed into the anus with the pusher.
- Apply two times in a day.
Cautions: Prohibited by pregnant women; sealed preservation
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE #11,000
PROMO PRICE EXPIRE SOON
CAUTION : PLEASE DO NOT FILL THE ORDER FORM IF CASH IS NOT READILY AVAILABLE, IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO MAKE A TRANSFER OR IF YOU ARE TRAVALING WITHIN THE DELIVERY PERIOD .EXCEPT SOMEONE IS PICKING UP FOR YOU*** THANK YOU
PLEASE KINDLY FILL THE FORM BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER